The Photon and Neutron Open Science Cloud (PaNOSC)
The Photon and Neutron Open Science Cloud (PaNOSC) is a European project (financed by the INFRAEOSC-04 call) for making FAIR data a reality in 6 European Research Infrastructures (RIs), developing and providing services for scientific data and connecting these to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
- Participate in the construction of the EOSC by linking with the e-infrastructures and other ESFRI clusters.
- Make scientific data produced at Europe’s major Photon and Neutron sources fully compatible with the FAIR principles.
- Generalise the adoption of open data policies, standard metadata and data stewardship from 15 photon and neutron RIs and physics institutes across Europe
- Provide innovative data services to the users of these facilities locally and the scientific community at large via the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
- Increase the impact of RIs by ensuring data from user experiments can be used beyond the initial scope.
- Share the outcomes with the national RIs who are observers in the proposal and the community at large to promote the adoption of FAIR data principles, data stewardship and the EOSC.
Published 21st May 2019
The ESRF welcomed the 1st OASYS School
14-16 May 2019, Grenoble – France Researchers and engineers from eight light sources in Europe and the Americas have met at the ESRF for the first OASYS School, a hands-on meeting to modelling synchrotron beamlines using OASYS (ORange SYnchrotron Suite). This user-friendly graphical environment developed by Luca Rebuffi and Manuel Sanchez del Rio incorporate well […]Read
Published 8th May 2019
New PaNOSC calendar with EOSC related events
We now have a PaNOSC Calendar! Find out more about past and upcoming all PaNOSC and related events . Share this contentRead
Published 31st January 2019
PaNOSC at the ESFRI RIs and EOSC Workshop
Rudolf Dimper, Head of the Technical Infrastructure Division at the ESRF, presented PaNOSC at the ESFRI RIs and EOSC workshop, held in London on 30 January 2019. The event focused on the relationship between ESFRI, ESFRI Research Infrastructures (RIs) and the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) stakeholders, to foster the optimal integration of ESFRI RIs […]Read