Work Package 1 – Management
The management work package focuses on fostering communication between all the PaNOSC work packages, team members and stakeholders (including coordination with ExPaNDS), ensuring the governance rules are respected and controlling budget and timescales for completing deliverables and other internal products.
The ESRF, as the leading partner in this work package, is in charge of these actions, with the project manager in particular being responsible for their successful implementation.
One key aspect for successful project management is ensuring the project’s structure of accountability and responsibilities.
The figures below explain the main roles and their responsibilities within PaNOSC.
Project Team functions
Project Management Team
Project Team interactions
- D1.1 – Project Initiation Documentation
- D1.2 – Data Management Plan
- D.1.3 – Mid-year summary report 1
- D1.4 – Report of Annual Workshop 1
- D1.5 Mid-year summary 2 (May 2020)
- D1.6 Report of annual workshop 2
- D1.7 Mid-year summary (May 2021)
- D1.8 Report of annual workshop 3
- D1.9 Mid-year summary (May 2022)
- D1.10 Report of annual workshop 4