PaNOSC WP3 workshop at ILL
The ILL will host a PaNOSC WP3 Workshop from Wednesday 18th September to Thursday 19th September 2019 in Grenoble, with the principal objective of advancing the specifications of the FAIR data API as defined in Task 3.1.
Topics for discussion include:
- FAIR data API
- API endpoints
- Returned data structure
- Search and query formulation
- API Validators
- Result aggregation from multiple facilities
- Federated Search Demonstrator
- Harvesting by EOSC repos & OAI-PMH
- Show and tell summary
- Internal milestones, deliverables and risks
- Ties to EOSC services (WP6)
- Catalogue integration
The complete programme of the event is now available.
Register HERE (account required).
Visit the page of the event.