PaNOSC and ExPaNDS session at the EGI conference 2020
PaNOSC and ExPaNDS will contribute to the 2020 virtual edition of the EGI conference, with the panel session “Achieving a Photon and Neutron community federated cloud in EOSC”, taking place on 2 November 2020, from 13:15 to 14:45 CET.
During the event, representatives of the two projects will present PaNOSC and ExPaNDS’ contributions to:
- Enabling PaN facilities to produce FAIR data;
- Federated services accessible through the ‘PaN portal’;
- Sharing knowledge with the open PaN e-learning platform;
- Remote access to PaN facilities’ instruments and services, including data transfer.
- Andy Götz (ESRF)
- Patrick Fuhrmann (DESY) (Download the intro presentation on the two projects here)
- Brian Matthews (STFC)
- Alun Ashton (PSI)
- Nazaré Guimard (Soleil)
- Thomas Holm Rod (ESS)
With the theme “Federated infrastructures for connected communities” the EGI Conference aims to bring together science, computing, and (international) collaboration through a diverse and interactive programme on topics spanning computing, data management, authentication-authorisation, and data analytics.