ExPaNDS/PaNOSC Technical Workshop: The Portal Architecture test experience
The two sister projects, PaNOSC and ExPaNDS, have been organizing the technical workshop “The Portal Architecture test experience”, taking place online, on October 8th, from 13:00 to 17:00 CEST.
The meeting aims to gather professionals from the Photon and Neutron (PaN) facilities who are participating in the development and integration of the technical tools on both projects.
- Brief overview of the status of ExPaNDS and PaNOSC
- 10 Talks (1 per facility) about:
- The team: people who are, or will be, working on the project and their expertise.
- “The Portal Architecture experience”
- § What went well?
- § What could go better?
- § What is the gap between what’s in your facility and what the Portal needs?
- COVID-19 and the impact on your team’s roadmap (e.g. remote users support):
- § For this year
- § For the future, if any
- Results on the survey “Data Analysis Requirements and Solutions”
- Open discussion and wrap up
To gain an understanding of how prepared PaN facilities are for the challenges within PaNOSC and ExPaNDS (and beyond), we would like each facility to get together and complete the Data Analysis Requirements and Solutions Survey. Here is also the survey already completed by PaNOSC in Task 4.1. The deadline to complete it is August 31st 2020.