Better Data for Better Science – Research Data Management Workshop
Several PaNOSC contributors will attend the workshop organised by LaserLabEurope, ELI and CASUS Center for Advanced Systems Understanding – on research data handling and analysis challenges. The event will take place online, on 28-29 October 2021.
The diversity in applications, experience and size in the Laserlab-Europe community is both a challenge and a virtue for this subject. The main goal of the event is to include as many views and opinions as possible from the Laserlab-Europe partners, and to introduce the existing efforts and landscape to provide an overview, while keeping enough time to hear about the scientists’ needs and opinions and foster discussion.
The Workshop will take place online via Zoom and is free to attend. A link will be provided after registration.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact the Laserlab-Europe office.
Talks and roundtables with PaNOSC contributors:
- 09:10-09:40 Andy Götz – The importance of a scientific data management system / DMP
- 10:10-10:40 Stella d’Ambrumenil – Learning Management Systems (LMS) – Better training leads to better operations and better science
- 12:00-13:00 – Roundtable “open discussion on expert platforms”, moderated by Andy Götz
- 09:00-09:30 Teodor Ivănoaica, Birgit Plötzeneder – Data Standards and Data Strategy
- 10:00-10:20 Teodor Ivănoaica, Lajos Schrettner – Data Policies supporting the FAIR standards/experiment reproducibility challenges